Grow E-Sel – Vitamin – E with Selenium, Biotin, and Vitamin – C for Birds and Animals.
Benefits for Poultry:
- Vitamin-E Selenium (Grow E-Sel) works as an antioxidant, essential for healthy neurological functions, and improves Immunity in poultry. Grow E-Sel prevents crazy chick disease, exudative diathesis in young birds, and muscular dystrophy in poultry.
- Vitamin-E Selenium (Grow E-Sel) improves milk quality and prevents white muscle disease in dairy cattle. It is helpful for immunity development, works as an antioxidant and prevents clinical mastitis. Grow E-Sel is beneficial for wound healing, stress tolerance, healthy coats, detoxifying drugs, and other chemicals in dairy cattle.
- Vitamin-E Selenium (Grow E-Sel) is essential for wound healing, stress tolerance, foetal development, and the healthy hair coat of the horse. It maintains a healthy immune system and supports the horse's normal nerve and muscle function.Grow E-Sel eases muscle soreness and stiffness in exercising horses, helping them sustain high activity levels. It works as an antioxidant for horses.
- Vitamin-E Selenium (Grow E-Sel) plays a vital role in goats' and sheep's immune function, growth, and reproduction. It is essential for muscle growth and healthy fur and coats. Vitamin-E Selenium is helpful for healthy skin & coats of goats and sheep.
- Vitamin-E Selenium (Grow E-Sel) increase the immune system's efficiency and act as pigs' tissue antioxidants. It helps to maintain the muscles' integral structure in the pig's digestive and reproductive systems.
- Vitamin-E Selenium (Grow E-Sel) prevents muscle atrophies, muscle stiffness, and spasms, improving fertility, hatchability, and immuno-suppression in pet birds.
- Vitamin-E Selenium (Grow E-Sel) promotes the fertility of pigeons, has a protective function towards cell membranes, improves immunity, and prevents the oxidation of fatty acids in pigeons. It is an essential cell protector of pigeons, enhances fertility, and stimulates egg laying in pigeons. It helps to prevent muscle atrophies and muscle stiffness spasms in pigeons.
- Vitamin E: 10 gm
- Selenium: 100 ppm
- Biotin: 10 mcg
- Vitamin C: 1 mg
- Inert Carrier-q.s
- Poultry: (For 100 Birds) Broilers: 10- 15 gm. with water. Or 200 gm. Per ton of feed. Layers and Breeders: 20-25 gm. with water.
- Dairy Cattle: Large Animals: 20 gm. morning and 20 gm. evening. Small Animals: 10 gm. morning and 10 gm. evening
- Horse and Equine: Large Animals: 20 gm. morning and 20 gm. evening. Small Animals: 10 gm. morning and 10 gm. evening
- Goat and Sheep: 10 gm. morning and 10 gm. evening. Small Animals: 5 gm. morning and 5 gm. evening
- Pig and Swine: 10 gm. morning and 10 gm. evening. Small Animals: 5 gm. morning and 5 gm. evening
- Pet Birds: 5 gm with 200 ml of water
- Pigeon: 10 gm with 500 ml of water
- 200 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg
Growel review is all about feedback of our esteemed customers after using Growel’ Pet,Poultry,Cattle healthcare products & veterinary medicines .You can have a look of reviews which are ,given by our loyal customers and what they are saying about Growel’ products quality and services.