All Content (Articles, Books, PDF Documents, Videos, and other Information) is provided ‘as-is.’ Growel Agrovet Private Limited offers information, articles, and advice through this site for educational purposes only. Any information provided through this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure your pet or livestock and is not a substitute for veterinary care provided by a licensed veterinarian. For any medical or health-related advice concerning the care and treatment of your pets or livestock, contact your veterinarian or local animal hospital.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Growel Agrovet Private Limited makes no representations or warranties about this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Growel Agrovet Private Limited doesn’t warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all, or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, and non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice. [If you require advice about any [legal, financial, or medical] matter, consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of Liability
Growel Agrovet Private Limited will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts, or otherwise) about the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [To the extent that the website is provided free of charge for any direct loss;]
- For any indirect, special, or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Growel Agrovet Private Limited’s liability in respect of any
- Death or personal injury caused by Growel Agrovet Private Limited’s negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Growel Agrovet Private Limited or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Growel Agrovet Private Limited to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
- Using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability in this disclaimer are reasonable.
- You must only use this website if you think they are reasonable.
- [You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Growel Agrovet Private Limited is interested in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Growel Agrovet Private Limited officers or employees regarding any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
- [Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Growel Agrovet Private Limited’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and sub-contractors as well as Growel Agrovet Private Limited.
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.