Electral Energy – Electrolytes with Vitamins, Minerals & Probiotics Birds and Animals.
Benefits for Poultry:
- Electrolytes (Electral Energy) replenish the nutrients and minerals in poultry lost under extreme heat and stress. It is essential to keep chickens well-hydrated to improve their productivity and health. It boosts immunity and supports poultry's kidney and respiratory functions. It prevents dehydration and maintains a calcium-magnesium level essential for eggshell formation in layer poultry. It prevents bird mortality due to heat and transportation stress. It provides instant energy to birds after any stress.
- Electrolytes (Electral Energy), combat heat stress, prevent dehydration, and must be given during diarrhoea. It improves immunity and provides instant energy to cattle after any stress. It helps to maintain the normal body function of animals in summer. It fulfils the requirements and deficiency of animal electrolytes, probiotics, minerals, and vitamins. It maintains dairy cattle's hydration, electrolyte, and pH balance.
- Electrolytes (Electral Energy) provides instant energy to horses after any stress. It maintains hydration and electrolyte balance, combat heat stress, and prevent dehydration. Electrolytes must be given during diarrhoea to the equines.
- Electrolytes (Electral Energy) promotes the rapid absorption of essential nutrients and energy in goat and sheep. It quickly replenishes electrolytes in scouring and dehydration, restores fluid balance, and provides necessary vitamins, minerals, and probiotics for sheep and goats. It copes with any stress in goats and sheep. Electrolytes must be given during diarrhoea.
- Electrolytes (Electral Energy) help to keep pigs hydrated and performing well in the first week of post-weaning. It provides a pig with nutrients like chloride, sodium, potassium, calcium, vitamins, and probiotics, regulates the pig’s nerves, and maintains proper hydration levels. It plays a massive role in regulating the balance of alkaline and acids in a pig’s body. Electrolytes must be given during diarrhoea.
- Electrolytes (Electral Energy) 's primary role is maintaining pet birds' body ionic and water balance. Electrolytes help to replenish the loss of electrolytes and promote the absorption of crucial nutrients, especially when birds are sick or stressed. Electrolytes regulate hydration, cellular functions, and nerve and muscle activity.
- Electrolytes (Electral Energy) is a water-soluble, high-performance electrolytes for racing pigeons. Electrolytes replace essential fluids lost during racing and training. It is effective for optimum health and maximum benefits during molting, breeding, and racing. Electrolytes promote immunity-building and pathogen defence in the pigeon gut. It is beneficial in dehydration, aid in heat and stress management, digestion, and nutrition absorption of pigeons.
- Sodium Chloride : 1.5 gm
- Potassium Chloride : 5.0 gm
- Glycine : 3.5 gm
- Manganese Sulphate : 6.5 gm
- Magnesium Sulphate : 1.7 gm
- Calcium Lactate : 1.5 gm
- Sodium Bicarbonate : 1.0 gm
- Sodium Citrate : 2.5 gm
- Vitamin C : 1.2 gm
- Calcium Hypophosphite :0.8 gm
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus:2500 million CFU
- In Instant Energy Base :q.s.
- Poultry (For 100 Birds) 5-10 gm. with 2-4 litre of water or 500 gm to 1 kg. per ton of feed
- Dairy Cattle: Large Animals: 20 gm. morning and 20 gm. evening. Small Animals: 10 gm. morning and 10 gm. evening
- Horse and Equine: Large Animals: 20 gm. morning and 20 gm. evening. Small Animals: 10 gm. morning and 10 gm. evening
- Goat and Sheep: Big Animals: 10 gm. morning and 10 gm. evening. Small Animals: 5 gm. morning and 5 gm. evening
- Pig and Swine: Big Animals: 10 gm. morning and 10 gm. evening. Small Animals: 5 gm. morning and 5 gm. evening
- Pet Birds: 5 gm with 200 ml of water
- Pigeon: 10 gm with 500 ml of water
- 250 gm, 500 gm
Growel review is all about feedback of our esteemed customers after using Growel’ Pet,Poultry,Cattle healthcare products & veterinary medicines .You can have a look of reviews which are ,given by our loyal customers and what they are saying about Growel’ products quality and services.