Growel Toxin Binder: A Broad Spectrum Mycotoxin Binder with Feed Acidifiers for Aquaculture
Benefits of Mycotoxin Binder (Growel Toxin Binder) for Aquaculture:
- Growel Toxin Binder acts as a toxin-enter sorbent that tightly and selectively binds mycotoxins in the gastrointestinal tract of fish & prawns, decreasing their bioavailability and associated toxicities.
- Growel Toxin Binder is composed of a combined variety of different HSCAS galvanized by a unique process to obtain a coordinated effect, increasing the capacity & spectrum of the mycotoxin binder.
- Growel Toxin Binder adsorbs and retains mycotoxins, passed away through feces without causing damage to the fish or prawn.
- Growel Toxin Binder toxins can significantly reduce or hamper the growth of fungi and molds in fish feed.
- Growel Toxin Binder can play a significant role in the reduction of toxins in fish feed.
- Charcoal: 8 gm
- Formic Acid: 6 gm
- Acetic Acid: 6 gm
- Propionic Acid: 8 gm
- Citric Acid: 6 gm
- Yeast Cell Walls: 2500 mg
- Turmeric: 1500 mg
- Copper: 20 gm
- Lactic Acid: 400 gm
Growel review is all about feedback of our esteemed customers after using Growel’ Pet,Poultry,Cattle healthcare products & veterinary medicines .You can have a look of reviews which are ,given by our loyal customers and what they are saying about Growel’ products quality and services.