Growel Trace Minerals-Trace Minerals for Aquacultures, Animals and Poultry.
Benefits for Poultry:
- Growel Trace Minerals help to improve growth rate, egg production, quality of egg FCR, fertility, and hatchability in broiler, layer, and breeder poultry. It enhances immunity and disease resistance, reducing broiler, layer, and breeder poultry mortality. Growel Trace Minerals is a blend of Zinc, Copper, and Manganese, which develops essential tissues and helps to boost the overall health and productivity of laying hens. It plays a vital role in various metabolic, enzymatic, and biochemical reactions in poultry, which helps improve egg and meat production.
- Trace minerals are critical in the vital interrelated systems of immune function, oxidative metabolism, and energy metabolism in ruminants. It influences the immunity, growth, and reproduction of dairy cattle. Growel Trace Minerals improve the fertility and semen quality of livestock. It helps dairy cattle's cartilage formation, immune function, reproduction, and gluconeogenesis. Trace mineral is critical for melanin pigment formation, ATP production, iron absorption, and metabolic function of dairy cattle.
- Growel Trace Minerals are formulated with the essential trace minerals for your horse. It helps to form red blood cells, build muscle, and help to regulate a horse's nervous system. It is also essential to protein (muscle) metabolism, function, and bone development in foals. It improves the fertility and semen quality of the equine. It helps horse cartilage formation, immune function, reproduction, and gluconeogenesis.
- Trace minerals are helpful for numerous metabolic functions, optimal production, and performance necessary for sheep and goats. It is critical for interrelated immune function, growth, and reproduction systems. Growel Trace Minerals improve the fertility of sheep and goats.
- Growel Trace Minerals support the immune competence of pigs, helping the animal mount a more robust immune response. It benefits pigs' growth and reproductive performance and supports the immune response to a disease-causing agent, minimising the risk of significant economic losses to pig farmers. It helps to regulate the nervous system of a pig. Trace minerals are also essential to pigs' protein (muscle) metabolism, function, and bone development.
- Growel Trace Minerals functionally support hormone, enzyme, and cell metabolic activities. It improves the growth rate and enhances the biomass at harvest.
- It improves primary production and enhances the development of phytoplankton
- It is helpful in the growth, molting, and survival rate of shrimps. Growel Trace Minerals are essential for fish and are involved in the normal metabolism and life processes.
- Manganese Sulphate: 120 gm
- Zinc Sulphate: 120 gm
- Ferrous Sulphate: 20 gm
- Copper Sulphate: 4000 mg
- Cobalt Chloride : 200 mg
- Potassium Iodide : 200 mg
- Sodium Selenite: 40 mg
- Poultry: Mixing Ratio: 1 to 1.5 kg. per ton of feed.
- Dairy Cattle: Mixing Ratio: 1 to 1.5 kg. per ton of feed.
- Horse and Equine: Mixing Ratio: 1 to 1.5 kg. per ton of feed.
- Goat and Sheep: Mixing Ratio: 1 kg. per ton of feed.
- Pig and Swine: Mixing Ratio: 1 kg. per ton of feed.
- Aquaculture: Mixing Ratio: 1.5 to 2 kg. per ton of feed.
- 1 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 25 kg
Growel review is all about feedback of our esteemed customers after using Growel’ Pet,Poultry,Cattle healthcare products & veterinary medicines .You can have a look of reviews which are ,given by our loyal customers and what they are saying about Growel’ products quality and services.