Growel Trace Minerals-Trace Minerals for Dairy Cattle
Benefits of Trace Minerals (Growel Trace Minerals) for Dairy Cattle :
- Trace minerals are critical in the vital interrelated systems of immune function, oxidative metabolism, and energy metabolism in ruminants.
- Trace minerals influence immunity, growth, and reproduction of dairy cattle.
- Trace minerals are required for numerous metabolic functions in livestock, and optimal production and performance require an adequate intake of balanced trace minerals.
- Growel Trace Minerals improve the fertility and semen quality of cattle
- Trace mineral Zinc is responsible for protein synthesis, keratin formation, immune function, and insulin function in cattle. This primary mineral helps dairy cows develop a rapid and robust response to immune challenges to utilize nutrients for milk production and maintenance.
- Trace mineral Manganese helps cartilage formation, immune function, reproduction, and gluconeogenesis of dairy cattle.
- Trace mineral Copper is critical for melanin pigment formation, ATP production, iron absorption, and metabolic function of dairy cattle.
- Trace mineral Cobalt is a component of vitamin B12 production and is essential for efficient fiber digestion in dairy cattle.
- Manganese Sulphate: 120 gm
- Zinc Sulphate: 120 gm
- Ferrous Sulphate: 20 gm
- Copper Sulphate: 4000 mg
- Cobalt Chloride : 200 mg
- Potassium Iodide : 200 mg
- Sodium Selenite: 40 mg
Growel review is all about feedback of our esteemed customers after using Growel’ Pet,Poultry,Cattle healthcare products & veterinary medicines .You can have a look of reviews which are ,given by our loyal customers and what they are saying about Growel’ products quality and services.