Growel Trace Minerals-Trace Minerals for Horses and Equines
Benefits of Trace Minerals (Growel Trace Minerals) for Horses and Equines : Growel Trace Minerals are formulated with the following essential trace minerals for your horse.
- It helps form red blood cells, construct hair and muscle, and helps regulate the nervous system of a horse. Copper is also essential to protein (muscle) metabolism, function, and bone development in foals. It is also thought to have antioxidant properties.
- Copper-deficient horses will be lethargic, exhibit poor performance, and have a poor hair coat.
- Cobalt helps to maintain healthy gut flora and maintains optimal liver function of a horse.
- Cobalt-deficient horses may be lethargic.
- Iodine helps to optimize thyroid function for basic metabolism. Iodine is also essential in brain function and the overall body condition of a horse.
- Iodine-deficient horses can experience hypothyroidism or goitre (enlarged thyroid gland). This can result in poor coats, muscle weakness, hair shedding, and slow growth rates in young horses.
- Iron is a critical component of red blood cells and essential for many enzymes in the horse body.
- The most glaring sign of iron deficiency is anaemia, although deficiencies are rare in horses. Horses suffering from anaemia appear listless and suffer from poor performance. They may also have a lack of appetite and appear depressed.
- Manganese is essential in bone and cartilage formation and strength, cell function of a horse, as well as fat, carbohydrate, and protein metabolism.
- Manganese is considered the least toxic of the trace minerals; maximum amounts have not been established in horses, nor have toxicities been reported.
- Selenium is one of the horses' most well-studied trace minerals due to its important antioxidant role in protecting cells and maintaining cellular function. It is also essential in muscle and immune functions.
- Selenium deficiency can lead to poor performance, muscle weakness, lethargy, respiratory distress, and abnormal cardiac function.
- Zinc is essential for respiratory function, carrying carbon dioxide to the lung's immune function, and can help regenerate cellular damage. It also helps harden hooves.
- Zinc deficiency reduces growth rates, poor performance, lethargy, and rough hair coats.
- Manganese Sulphate: 120 gm
- Zinc Sulphate: 120 gm
- Ferrous Sulphate: 20 gm
- Copper Sulphate: 4000 mg
- Cobalt Chloride : 200 mg
- Potassium Iodide : 200 mg
- Sodium Selenite: 40 mg
Growel review is all about feedback of our esteemed customers after using Growel’ Pet,Poultry,Cattle healthcare products & veterinary medicines .You can have a look of reviews which are ,given by our loyal customers and what they are saying about Growel’ products quality and services.