Growvit-A – High Potency Vitamin- A Palmitate for Poultry
Benefits of Vitamin-A (Growvit-A) for Poultry:
- Vitamin- (Growvit-A) is very important for poultry; it is needed for growth, the health of the eyes, and moist surfaces of the body. The deficiency of this fat-soluble vitamin causes poor growth weakness and decreases egg production.
- Vitamin-A (Growvit-A) is required for normal growth, reproduction, and maintaining epithelial cells in good condition (skin and the linings of the digestive, reproductive, and respiratory tracts).
- Vitamin-A deficiency (Growvit-A) causes the nutritional roup, characterized by conjunctivitis, oculonasal discharge, and eyelids stuck together with thick exudates.
- Vitamin-A (Growvit-A) is required for the normal vision of the eyes.
- Severe Vitamin-A (Growvit-A) deficiency not only causes blindness due to deficiency of retinene but also causes structural damage to the eyes.
- Vitamin A : 5,00,000 IU
Growel review is all about feedback of our esteemed customers after using Growel’ Pet,Poultry,Cattle healthcare products & veterinary medicines .You can have a look of reviews which are ,given by our loyal customers and what they are saying about Growel’ products quality and services.