Respiratory Herbs – Respiratory Diseases and E – Coli Medicine for Birds and Animals.
Benefits for Poultry:
- Respiratory Herbs is a powerful and safe herbal treatment for CRD and associated symptoms. It is helpful for the prevention and treatment of Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) symptoms viz cough, sneezing, nasal discharge, tracheal rales, gasping, unthriftiness, etc. It is also highly effective for treating Mycoplasma, Gallisepticum, Salmonella, Wing Rot, Fowl Cholera, White Diarrhoea, etc.
- Respiratory Herbs are a very effective herbal treatment of respiratory disease (pneumonia) and related symptoms viz cough, sneezing, nasal discharge in dairy cattle and calf.
- Respiratory Herbs are a very effective herbal treatment of respiratory disease (pneumonia) and related symptoms viz cough, sneezing, nasal discharge in goats and sheep.
- Respiratory Herbs help to treat swine respiratory diseases (SRD) in pigs. It helps to prevent and treat Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae (M.hyopneumoniae), swine influenza, coughing, discharge from the nose or eyes, sneezing, labored breathing, and fever in pigs.
- Respiratory herbs are helpful in respiratory disease treatment and respiratory infections in pet birds. It treats symptoms like watery eyes, sneezing, wheezing, cough, and nasal discharge.
- Respiratory herbs are helpful in pigeons respiratory disease treatment and respiratory infections in pigeons. It is helpful if pigeons are panting after flying, sneezing, loft flying decreases, race losses, eye and nostril discharge, swollen cere, sinus, stretching of neck, swallowing and yawning,
- Menthol : 8 gm
- Camphor : 0.6 gm
- Thyme Extract: 3 gm
- Ginger Oil: 0.6 gm
- Clove Oil: 0.8 gm
- Lemon Oil: 2 gm
- Sorbitol: 6 gm
- Adhatoda Vasica: 5 gm
- Eucalyptus Globulus : 20 gm
- Poultry (For 100 Birds) For Prevention: 1 ml in 1 litre of water from the third to the seventh day. For Treatment: 5 ml in 1 litre of water for 7 to 10 days.
- Dairy Cattle: Large Animals: 10-15 ml in the morning and 10-15 ml in the evening
- Small Animals: 5 ml in the morning and 5 ml in the evening
- Goat and Sheep: 10 ml in the morning and 10 ml in the evening. Small Animals: 5 ml in the morning and 5 ml in the evening
- Pig and Swine: 10 ml. Morning and 10 ml. Evening. Small Animals: 5 ml in the morning and 5 ml in the evening
- Pet Birds: 1-2 ml. with 200 ml of water or soak with food
- Pigeon: 3-5 ml. with 500 ml of water or soak with 500 gm of feed
- 5 ml in 1 liter of water for 7 to 10 days.
- 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 ltr, & 5 ltr
Growel review is all about feedback of our esteemed customers after using Growel’ Pet,Poultry,Cattle healthcare products & veterinary medicines .You can have a look of reviews which are ,given by our loyal customers and what they are saying about Growel’ products quality and services.