A poultry medicine chart for broiler poultry is crucial for maintaining healthy and profitable farming practices. Broiler poultry farming can be profitable by following good quality feeds, chicks, and bio-security rules. A proper poultry medicine schedule and method are also crucial to ensure the health and productivity of the birds. At various stages of development, broiler chickens require different medications and supplements to support their growth and immunity. The Growel broiler poultry medicine list is proven worldwide and is a reliable source of poultry medicine schedule charts.
By following Growel’s Medicine Schedule Chart, you can achieve the following benefits:
- Each bird gains an extra weight of 200 gm. to 300 gm. over and above the current weight you are getting.
- Better immunity reduces the fear of disease outbreaks and minimises mortality.
- 25% better feed conversion ratio (FCR).
Please refer to Growel’s Broiler Poultry Medicine Schedule Chart for healthy and profitable farming.
- Viraclean: Clean the shed three days before the birds arrive. Spray Viraclean inside/outside the shed three days before. Wash feeders, drinkers, and equipment with Viraclean 24 hours before birds arrive. After birds arrive, spray shed 3x/week.
- Aquacure: Aquacure should be regularly added to drinking water.
- Electral Energy: Administer Electral Energy to birds from day one to day three upon arrival and regularly during summer or stressful periods.
- Respiratory Herbs: Use respiratory herbs preventively from day 3 to day 6. Give 1 ml per 100 birds. For CRD and E-Coli, increase dosage to 5-10 ml per 100 birds until recovery.
- Amino Power: Administer Amino Power daily for 12 days, with evening doses from days 1-6 and morning doses from days 7-12 for optimal growth and immunity.
- Grow B-Plex: Grow B-Plex should be administered in the morning from the thirteenth to the eighteenth day.
- Growlive Forte: Administer Growlive Forte in the morning from day 19 to day 25.
- Grow Cal –D3: Administer Grow Cal-D3 in the morning from day 26 to day 32.
- Grow E- Sel: Grow E-Sel should be administered from day 33 to day 40 in the morning.
- This list of poultry medicine is meant for broiler farming and should be followed for around 40 to 45 days. The schedule for administering the medicine can vary from one to three days.
- It is crucial to remember that different bird breeds, such as Kuroiler, must adhere to this schedule, with only the dosages adjusted accordingly based on the total number of rearing days. For example, if you are raising Kuroiler birds for 80 days, the medication given to the broiler for five days should be administered for ten days, similarly.
- Growel poultry medicine should be administered from day one, preferably in the morning.
- Take one medication in the morning and the other in the evening if both are prescribed for the same day.
The proper method of feeding poultry medicine chart as per schedule:
- Medicine mixed water should be kept only that bird should drink it within two to four hours.
- Always take care that medications should not be wasted or left in a drinker or feeder.
- For a better result, follow the medicine chart schedule from day one.
- Usually, try to feed the medicines in the morning.
- Shake well all liquid medicines before every use.
- Then, mix the medication properly with feed or water.
- Keep sufficient drinkers and feeders.
Download free poultry farming PDF guides and books from Growel Agrovet through this link: Poultry Farming Guide.
It would help if you also read the Layer Poultry Medicine Chart.
Join our Facebook group, “How To Do Profitable Poultry & Cattle Farming“, to maximise profits in the poultry business.
Purchase high-quality and fully guaranteed medication for poultry online.